• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rockets v. Lakers

wes888

Any willing to bet a 5er on tonight's game? Even though I live in LA and have been a Lakers fan since the Showtime era, through the Ceballos/Jones/Van Exel team, then through the Shaq/Kobe dynasty, I hate the current team. Actually, I don't hate the team, I just hate Kobe. I can't stand him. Yeah, he's the best player in the NBA, but can anyone be more of a b!tch than him? I can't wait until he gets traded.

Anyway, I'll take the Rockets, you take the Lakers, plus 4 1/2. The loser sends the winner a 5er of decent smokes - let's say $3-$5 MSRP each.

Any willing to bet a 5er on tonight's game? Even though I live in LA and have been a Lakers fan since the Showtime era, through the Ceballos/Jones/Van Exel team, then through the Shaq/Kobe dynasty, I hate the current team. Actually, I don't hate the team, I just hate Kobe. I can't stand him. Yeah, he's the best player in the NBA, but can anyone be more of a b!tch than him? I can't wait until he gets traded.

Anyway, I'll take the Rockets, you take the Lakers, plus 4 1/2. The loser sends the winner a 5er of decent smokes - let's say $3-$5 MSRP each.

sup wes,

i'll take it with one condition make it plus 5 points... just don't like anything with 4.
if you’re down with that were all set and we live close enough the looser hand delivers.

one's a laker fan always a laker fan,
saka

Damn, I thought the Rockets had it! Up 12 with 1:36 left to play and they still couldn't cover. Typical Kobe, though. Doesn't even realize he has teammates. Saka, where do you live so we can meet up?