• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rockies in the World Series!

denverdog

Not now chief, I’m in the F**kin zone.
Can you believe it? Winning 21 of our last 22 games, 7-0 in the playoffs, and headed to our first ever World Series. I am in awe, and honestly at this point it doesn't seem to matter if we face the tribe or the sox. Put this one in the history books as the best run in MLB history!!! :thumbs:

I got a 5'r that says your streak ends against the American League. LMK

Glad to here it! I do not watch too much baseball but Todd Helton is from Knoxville, so I do keep up with the Rockies on SportsCenter.

-Mark

edited for being a poopy.

I just hope the down time won't hurt them. I could see the Sox/Indians going to 7 games.

Damn...they destroyed my Dbacks. A job well done to the Rockies and I hope they continue their run and win the World Series in the same fashion. This is truly a once in a lifetime run and I love watching history being made.

How many Colorado Rockies threads do we need? ???

If you don't want to take cooky's bet I might.

Well - looks like you and I have a bet Bill - Just a matter of who my team is. I think either one will bring the Rockies back to earth. GL

Bill I have not heard from you. Are we on? If not you, would someone else like to take the Rockies against the Red Sox for a 5'r?

I despise th BoSox.. But if they win the WS this year that means my beloved White Sox will win next year!!

Flawed logic I know!!

Guess Im going to root for the ROX in 7.

A team that wears purple pin stripes doesn't deserve to win the World Series.

Doc.

Well - looks like you and I have a bet Bill - Just a matter of who my team is. I think either one will bring the Rockies back to earth. GL

Well against Matt's advise I am going to take your bet Rob. May the baseball god's help us continue this historic run!

Anyone else want the Rockies for a blind premium 5er? I'll take the Sox.

You gotta find another blind Rockies fan cause no one else will be winning to take the bet. :laugh:

BTW - All of you taking the Sox should lay 7 sticks up against the Rockies 5. :thumbs:

You gotta find another blind Rockies fan cause no one else will be winning to take the bet. :laugh:

BTW - All of you taking the Sox should lay 7 sticks up against the Rockies 5. :thumbs:

Well - if you happen to win, we will discuss the payout. :sign: My guess - I will be getting 5 of your sticks :whistling: Actually I would like to see the Rockies make a series of it. Hopefully they will all be competitive games. GL

Well, I officially chicken out. :laugh: I think the Rockies have met their match. :whistling:

I must say, I was disapointed by Becketts performace. His ERA increased from 1.17 to 1.20.

Doc.

I guess the air is just to damn thick in Boston for the Rox. I believe I'll dust my broom.

Doc.