• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rocky Patel Decade vid review up

kaelaria

This was a very nice medium bodied, woody, earthy 5×50 smoke with a slightly sweet dried fruit note. Very smooth and cool, the smoke was rich and thick. It has a perfect draw and burn from beginning to end.

You know....

We do have a Review Forum where these announcements would probably be better suited.

Just an idea though :rolleyes:

Yes, but that's just for specifically written full reviews (as specified clearly)- which I don't do...I'm just doing vids.

Has anyone else noticed that rocky robustos are somewhat of a let down? I know this is somewhat off topic but I guess I just noticed this about them. The toro or torpedos are generally really good. The first decade I had was a robusto and it was just sort of...blah. Real descriptive I know but the next one was a torpedo and it was great. This has been a constant for all the Rocky's for me anyway. Just wondering if anyone has had that experience

This was the first RP robusto I've tried, but I agree with that in general. Most of the RP's I have and like are churchills and toros.