• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rocky Patel Edge Toro

gixxer

The build was tight, a little looser at the head. There were a few prominent veins that you really couldn't see because of the dark color. It had a nice bit of oil on it

The draw was a little tight, pre-draw left a spicy flavor in my mouth. The light and burn were very nice, no problems whatsoever. The first half left a lot of spice in the back of my throat, but it definitely wasn't overwhelming. It had a clear chocolate and earthy taste which transitioned into a very smooth leathery flavor. It left a sweet but savory taste on my lips. As I got towards the end of the cigar I tasted hints of licorice. I hate licorice, but it was pleasant and sweetened things up nicely. After I finished up I had a sugary taste in my mouth, much like the oils left on my lips.

I heard this was a "strong" cigar. I found it to be pretty smooth aside from the spice in the back of my throat. The chocolate flavor with subtle sweetness is something I really enjoy. Overall I loved this smoke, one of the top sticks I've had. I'll probably pick up a 5-er and if it sticks I'll look into getting a box of rp's x-outs.

I enjoy this cigar. Havent had one in a while but I recall the first time I had one I thought it was rolled too tight but after lighting it the draw was fine. :thumbs:

I guess I'm going to have to try the Edge. All of these reviews on it have got my curiosity up. I'm normally not big on a really spicy cigar, but I'm going to have to give it a shot.

Thanks for the review! I am grabbing one from my coolerdor, to smoke right now!

Great and innexpensive go to smoke :thumbs:

I smoked one of these a few weeks ago. It was okay but, for the same price (or less), there are plenty of cigars I like more.

Back