• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rocky Patel~Patel Bros~Coronas

mcavoyd

First of Merry Christmas to everyone here at CP. Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. Second I would like to thank Al and RP for handing out this freebie.
It’s a bit chilly here in NM. It is about 2:30 and 34 degrees but feels about 25 with the wind chill. I decided it would be a great opportunity to get in a relaxing smoke while my girls take a nap and before all the family begins to roll in. So out to the garage I go with a Sonic Route 44 vanilla coke.
The overall appearance of this cigar is very beautiful. The wrapper is very dark and oily looking. The wrapper also has small veins and bumps throughout. I cut the cigar and took a pre draw. Perfect.
I toasted the foot and took my first draw from the lit cigar. First couple of puffs I could taste some hints of pepper and cocoa. The first stage of this cigar was very smooth, silky and rich. This remained until I hit about the midpoint. Then this cigar really came to life. Very intense pepper flavors hit/exploding on my palette at this point but not overwhelming. I also tasted some small hints of cocoa and leathery flavors. I would have to say this was a wonderful medium to full bodied smoke. The draw was perfect through the entire smoke Burn was very even until midpoint. From there it began to burn uneven. That would be my only complaint with cigar. It was really great smoke to get started with today. Again Merry Christmas to all and Thanks again Al and RP. Sorry I didn't have enough time to take any pics.

Drew