• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Roma Craft Aquitaine Anthropologie~

This isn't really a formal review.

As many of y'all know, the San Cristobal Fabuloso has been my go-to cigar pretty much since it was introduced, probably about a decade now. I buy a box at least once a month, and most of the time, it's either my first or my only cigar of the night. Accounts for probably 75% of my smoking.

I vary it up; I like Tatuaje and Ashton and Flor de Antilles and LFD and Illusione a lot and try new things as they come along. And of course there's the special occasion cigars like Opus X or God of Fire . . . although for me, the special occasion is usually just "Oh look! I've got an Opus X!" :D

This Aquitaine, though. It's the first really serious challenger the Fabuloso's had, when it comes to daily smoking. Just a terrific cigar! Full bodied, hits all the right notes, great burn and flawless construction and perfect draw. Corona gordas have always been my second favorite vitola, after torpedoes, and this is just a great one.

Highly recommended.

~Boar

I agree, great smoke, but that Cranium really puts the whammy on me.

I've gone through about 4 bundles of these over the last two years. They are just a fantastic cigar. To me, it is hard to find a better cigar at a better price. Roma Craft is one of my favorite Brands.

Seems like since this review, I keep hearing about these. All very positive. Guess I'm going to have to get a few. What else from Roma Craft is worth a try?

Seems like since this review, I keep hearing about these. All very positive. Guess I'm going to have to get a few. What else from Roma Craft is worth a try?

Neanderthal Mode 5, best vitola of the line imho.
I have never seen Roma Craft come up on the site. :(
http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/intemperance-ba-xxi-envy-cigars/item-45975?auctionnum=1658780

They come in waves. Last couple of weeks the Aquitaine was listed. To find stuff, view all boxes and then sort by brand. Caldwell and RomaCraft tend to be listed by the cigar line and not the brand name. I think it keeps them off the radar which is fine by me.

Good tip! I've noticed sometimes stuff is kind of hidden. I find it, and even put it on my watch list, then it does not show up on my list?!?!?! And the search does not always work. Now I have a new trick, thanks!

Thanks for the words, Boar. I've found the CroMagnon line just a little more to my liking than the Aquitaine. I can be a sucker for really good broadleaf I suppose.

Really digging the Knuckle Dragger and the Mode 5 vitolas. Skip Martin and Mike Rosales are doing some seriously bueno work down there in Nica.

Good to know. I just received a fiver yesterday and was letting it rest for a couple of days. Looking forward to it.

Good tip! I've noticed sometimes stuff is kind of hidden. I find it, and even put it on my watch list, then it does not show up on my list?!?!?! And the search does not always work. Now I have a new trick, thanks!

Subscriptions don't always work. I have a bunch of watch lists and often the stuff never shows up. I just search the list as an described to look for the stuff I like. If it's by brand name, one can quickly skip over all of the RP, Acid and Gurkha and similar crap.