• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Romeo Y Julieta 125th Anni.

Puro Man

These are the ones in the polished humidor. Holt's has them for &#36148 for 25 + humidor. They took off &#36100 for a sale. Sounds like a good deal, has anyone had these? I really want these but I can't find a rating on them anywhere and I don't want to blow &#36148. Let me know if you've heard anything.

Puro, I got my box when they first came out over a year ago. The cigars according to the slip of paper in the humidor showed that they were already a year old at that time. The cigars were good then and they have gotten better. Medium strength, great draw with plenty of smoke, and a nice aftertaste.The humidor is very nice, it's got the whoosh sound when you drop the lid. I dropped a humistick in it when I got it and it's keeping the humidity just right.

That's the lowest I've seen them for. That's six dollars a cigar and you get a helluva nice desktop humidor for free.

Go for it Puro. You won't regret it. I picked up two boxes when it first came out. Paid the original price for it, but haven't regretted that decision. And that humi is a real beauty. At that price you gotta go for it.

Well...I got 'em!!! I almost didn't b/c I've never had one and that's alot of dough to spend on box of cigars you've never tried!!! Anyway, they are on the way. Thanks everyone for your opinions.