• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Romeo y Julieta 1875 #2 Petite Belicoso

LedMizer

With lawn cutting season fast approaching, I really like these for when I'm riding around the ranch on my John Deere.

Good Luck :thumbs:

This email is exclusively for HotDeals subscribers: "Private Auctions" are not available to the general public and are only accessible through the link below.

Starting now, enjoy a rare deal on the 92-rated Romeo y Julieta 1875. I've set aside 250 units of #2 Petite Belicoso, a tasty 4"x45 morsel fitted with an attractive tapering head. This classic cigar combines a beautiful Indonesian wrapper and aged Dominican long-fillers, completing a top-notch experience loved by many. Medium in body and incredibly consistent, Romeo's 1875 offers a smooth, creamy smoke with ample notes of cedar.

Each unit contains 12 Romeo y Julieta 1875 #2 Petite Belicosos, conveniently packaged in handsome 'Habano' tins. The bidding starts at just $24.99, giving you one of the world's best-selling and most respected super-premiums for practically $2 apiece. Bid early to save 54%!

This golden opportunity ends Tuesday. Available only for CBID's HotDeals email subscribers

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=559602