• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ron White's Cigars.....?

Lightninrod

I've watched Ron White's routines on Comedy Central and laughed my butt off. Was watching him last night and then wondered what brand cigar he smokes? He was getting volumes of smoke from it and of course, enjoying it.

I did a google but could not find any mention of the brand. Here's one of the links I found. Does anyone know what his cigars are?

Dan

I think this has been discussed before, but I think it was a Sancho Panza.

I would imagine he is like us, doesn't stick to one brand, however he is most likely the envy of most of us as he smokes what ever he wants and how ever many he wants because I am sure money is no object. . . :laugh:

funy since joining here, i started wondering those same things........................his money, anything he wants.

Paul

Hmmmm.....if I had more money I don't think my tastes would change. I would imagine I'd just have more of what I like on hand.

I saw him respond to this at one time or another. He smokes all kinds of stuff. He even has/had his own label. I don't know if he actually smoked those or not, but they were on his website.

I can't believe this thread was created. I watched the same thing last night and told me wife "I wonder what cigars he smokes."

:)

Thanks BM.

And for that member(on one of BM's links) that thought his cigar might just be a 'prop'; not last night as smoke was billowing all around him, both from the cigar itself as well as his mouth. And, it looked much larger than a 5.5x42 size :blush:

Dan

I met Ron at a book signing about a year ago and asked him this question. He said he usually smokes ISOM Partagas bit does not have a "go to " smoke. Usually whatever his manager picks up for him, mostly ISOM's though.

But, i was talking to him after half a bottle of single malt too, so he may not have even remembered what he smoked that day!!

On a side not let me shine a light on how much it costs to get him to an event...

I put together a charity event in Sept. and thought it would be cool to get a "big name" celebrity to show up for the event. So I emailed his agent. Here is the breakdown for gettin Ron to a 4 hour event:

-$100,000.00 flat rate (paid in advance)
-Private jet transport from where ever he is to where we are
-5 Private Suites in a 5 Star hotel
-1 for him
-1 for his dogs
-3 for his "Entorage"
-Singlr Malt scotch of His choise and quanities of his choice determined when he shows up
-Cigars of his choice and quanity of his choice determined when he shows up

So, as you might be able to tell, We did not book him, But still had a great time!! I knew it would be high but DAMN!!!

George

I'm as funny as he is and I'll show up for half of that and provide my own transportation, scotch and cigars.

Doc.

-1 for him
-1 for his dogs
-3 for his "Entorage"
-Singlr Malt scotch of His choise and quanities of his choice determined when he shows up
He's not THAT funny.

I met Ron at a book signing about a year ago and asked him this question. He said he usually smokes ISOM Partagas bit does not have a "go to " smoke. Usually whatever his manager picks up for him, mostly ISOM's though.

But, i was talking to him after half a bottle of single malt too, so he may not have even remembered what he smoked that day!!

On a side not let me shine a light on how much it costs to get him to an event...

I put together a charity event in Sept. and thought it would be cool to get a "big name" celebrity to show up for the event. So I emailed his agent. Here is the breakdown for gettin Ron to a 4 hour event:

-1 for him
-1 for his dogs
-3 for his "Entorage"

So, as you might be able to tell, We did not book him, But still had a great time!! I knew it would be high but DAMN!!!

George

:(

Uhhh, I guess one show a year and he's set. ???