• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ron Zacapa

Shamrocker

Sheik Yerbouti
I first heard of this rum here a while back. It made me search out some info and reviews on it, but unfortunately it isn't carried locally. I just happened to receive a bottle from my family. I couldn't resist cracking it open after dinner and sharing some with my dad and brother.

Needless to say, it is a fantastic rum, and I really wish it was available here because I can see myself pouring some here and there, only to find the bottle empty before a backup is available.

I first heard of this rum here a while back. It made me search out some info and reviews on it, but unfortunately it isn't carried locally. I just happened to receive a bottle from my family. I couldn't resist cracking it open after dinner and sharing some with my dad and brother.

Needless to say, it is a fantastic rum, and I really wish it was available here because I can see myself pouring some here and there, only to find the bottle empty before a backup is available.

You might want to check out The Ministry of Rum wbsite/forum. There are many Canadians on the site that might be able to help you out or point you in the right direction.