• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Royalty Free

Cheekie

Yeah fuggers, I am still around!
Ok fellas-I know some of you are photoshop pros and deal with GA and Design. I was wondering if there are a few sites that you would recommend with royalty free clip art, fonts and images...I did a google search,but the links just take you to a join now or to a pay for it now font. The typical bait n' switch. I am using these to make Coastie pride Tshirts for the honey- He made chief and initiation is about to begin...If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated....

For photos, you can try freefoto.com

You can use photos for "private, non commerical use".

Also, for wildlife photos, I found that Alaska (and the federal govt) have web sites with photos for free. I had to do a project and needed eagles, wolves, mountains etc, and found alot of pics.

So maybe check some state sites.

As for clip art, what are you looking for. I have about 5 cd's full of clip art (just basic stuff, black and white), let me know, I'll check and see what I have.

See I found a site that permits print n' design of tshirts and provides galleries for showcase, but, they also sell your designs... that is why I am looking for royalty free, I don't want to snag someone's stuff and have a copy issue. As for specifics about what I am looking for, dunno- I had about 15gs of fonts and clipart but lost it all due to my hd issues.

I have T-Shirt Factory Deluxe someplace around here. Let me see if I can dig it up for you.

Bill