• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rush

wtrfwler1

Rush has released tour dates, as well as when tickets are available. If you have a chance to see these guys go see them, you will not be disappointed.

Robby

Saw these guys from the catwalk of Radio City Music Hall back in the mid-'80s.

Well big surprise. They F*ck over the Canadians. 5 Canadian tour dates and all 5 of them are in Eastern Canada. Hmm...now to figure out where the nearest US concert is...

edit...nevermind...Calgary! Booya!

I've seen them many times and they never disappoint. One of the greatest live bands ever.

ticket on sale tomorrow via a pre-sell for the Mass and CT dates...will be at the tweet on the 27th!

No!!! I'm going to be in Hawaii when they're at Nissan! I ALMOST want to come home to see them (almost!). I've seen them only once before, on their last tour, the 30th anniversary, and I have to say it the best concert I have ever seen, better than The Who, The Eagles, Aerosmith, Def Leppard, Journey, everything.

PNC Bank Arts Center July 8th can't wait. As stated before if you if you haven't seen them before it is great show.

I will be going to their show here in South Florida in June. Can't wait!! Only thing that sucks is that the show is in West Palm Beach. Still, I am very much looking forward to it...and as others have stated, their live shows are amazing.

I have a feeling that a cigar store in Kansas City may close a little early in late August!

got my tickets yesterday in the pre-sale, for the Tweeter Center in Mass on 6/27!
6th row down front, should be an excellent show as usual.

I got 10th row up front for the show at Jones Beach in NY and 6th row 2nd section for the Tampa show, It's going to be a great show.