• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Russell Wilson

Johnny B

Any speculations on where Russ lands?

Washington? Pittsburgh? Atlanta? Minnesota? Tennessee? New England? Somewhere else?

We need an answer in Pittsburgh but I hope it's not him.

Any speculations on where Russ lands?

Washington? Pittsburgh? Atlanta? Minnesota? Tennessee? New England? Somewhere else?

Wait, what? Guess I'll have to go check out the NFL news now. Guess Denver let him go.

Might be a decent mentor for Levis in Tennessee, so maybe he’ll come here on a 1-2 year deal.

Tennessee is my guess. Maybe New England.

We need an answer in Pittsburgh but I hope it's not him.
It doesn't matter who plays QB for the Steelers. Until Tomlin is gone, there is no way to evaluate the talent at QB and we will not win squat. But ...... he will go into the hall of fame for being average.

It doesn't matter who plays QB for the Steelers. Until Tomlin is gone, there is no way to evaluate the talent at QB and we will not win squat. But ...... he will go into the hall of fame for being average.
Guess you guys need a Dan Campbell…

Well shit!

I think RW at 1.2M is a good idea. But not for a team who has a coaching staff that doesn't have a clue. This just wastes RW's final chance and ruins Kenny Pickett's chances.

The disdain for the Steelers runs deep in Washington State. Seeing RW in a Steelers uniform is going to trigger a lot of people around here! I love it!

The disdain for the Steelers runs deep in Washington State. Seeing RW in a Steelers uniform is going to trigger a lot of people around here! I love it!
The disdain for the Steelers in Pittsburgh runs pretty deep these days too! :cool: