• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RyJ Churchill

hbooker

Cigar DJ
YEp you read it right.
Last night Terry and I went to Cal Expo (state fairgrounds) and got to watch A Heart concert a most interesting show. Excellent music and show yet the crowd was well, all the same age basically Old fuddies like myself.
Was a great time. For the Evening I decided ona Anejo and a Cuban RyJ Churchill I have been saving. It was from 1997 so I figgured I would be in for a treat.

The damned cigar was plugged. Grrr. What a let down.
Not having anything availible to help clear the thing I became qquite stubburn and fought it.
Not a noteworthy experiance.

Anyone else find the plugged cigar problem with this vitola?

Have a great one.

Sure it was real??? Have to ask...as I've not really had a bad RyJ Churchill..construction-wise anyway.

I have smoked a few RyJ Churchills, and while they are a GOOD cigar, I haven't had one that was worth writing home about. Never ran across one that was plugged.

The RyJ was kind of disappointing since the magazines frequently state that this cigar is the BEST Cuban Churchill. I have smoked a few Hoyo DCs that were much better, same thing with the Sir Winstons, and the Esplendidos...lord that's another discussion altogether. I wish I had a box of those, but....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too expensive.

Sam