• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RyJ Churchill

bpj87

Go Bulldogs!
As a newbie, I suppose that i can best contribute by giving my impressions on the few cigars that I have experienced as of yet. I actually shared this Romeo y Julieta Churchill, my first and only ISOM, with an incredibly generous friend.

7" x 47RG

The smoke was medium in body, wonderfully smooth, and I could detect some woody and leathery notes. There was certainly that oft described 'twang' manifested in hints of sweetness and spice. Unfortunately, my friend was a bit overzealous with the cutter, and the wrapper began to unravel, but we avoided letting it detract from our enjoyment. After over an hour had passed, we nubbed it once it began getting slightly hot with about an inch remaining.

In terms of absolute quality, I suppose this could be compared to, for instance, a Padron 1964. However, it is completely dissimilar and unique flavor profile that sets this, and I assume other ISOMs, apart from NC cigars. I absolutely enjoyed this and would like to express great gratitude to my friend who allowed me to share in this experience. Hopefully, I will one day be able to again smoke something like this.

Congrats on enjoying a wonderful smoke.
But this post sort of creeped me out.
Last time I shared anything with someone was a hamburger in 4th grade.
And I cut that in half so as not to catch the "COOTIES" :sign:

:sign: Haha, well let me qualify that it was merely a few puffs every once in a while over the course of the smoke. I agree with you, but I had to risk catching some cooties for the chance to experience an ISOM. :blush:

I was thinking the same thing :laugh: