• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RYJ promo sampler

Dubya D

While listing to Rush Limbaugh on the radio I heard an advertisement for this promo sampler.
Offer ends Aug 31, 2009. Ordered one for myself.

LINK

Last time I did this I waited about 3 months before they came.

Just long enough to forget...then, surprise!! Unexpected cigars in the mail is always nice, even if a "oh yeah I forgot about those" follows :thumbs:

Last time I did this I waited about 3 months before they came.

Just long enough to forget...then, surprise!! Unexpected cigars in the mail is always nice, even if a "oh yeah I forgot about those" follows :thumbs:

I agree! It's always good to forget about those samplers, only to see them arrive and go "hot damn!" I have ordered a few of these promos, some free, some not. The arrival times are hit and miss. Some take months, but I've had a couple Monti samplers that arrived in about 3 weeks.

Unless these in the sampler are some new variety, I just bought a box of Reserva Real's at a recent herf. Nice smokes

Unless these in the sampler are some new variety, I just bought a box of Reserva Real's at a recent herf. Nice smokes

The Reserva Real Figurado are in my regular rotation of cigars, great smoke at a reasonable price IMO.

Sounds like adeal to me. I just ordered a sampler.

Thanks for the heads up.