• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

S. FLA HERF - DEC 10 - GATSBYS in DAVIE

Solomr2

Hello,

I don't post here often, I spend what little free time I have at Cigar Weekly and Cigar Utopia, or just smoking a cigar.

I'd like to invite everyone to join us for our sixth South FLorida HERF of 2004. We will be HERFing at:

Gatsby's in Davie, on Friday December 10th, starting from 7:00PM to whenever.

Our sponsors for this event are:

Cuban Crafters
Torano
Mr. Bundles (uncle Mikey!)
Alec Bradley

Everyone is welcome, the more the merrier. If you want so see some picture of our HERFs from this year please click here. Our October HERF was the best so far, we had over 25 people.

If you would like to join us, please post your name to this thread so we will have enough cigars for everyone, and so we can inform you of any late breaking news.

Gatsby's is a great restaurant, located at University Ave and I-595, in the big plaza on the S/W side.
1805 S. University Drive,
Davie FL. Phone: 954.476.0063
Click here for Gatsby's website

Please feel free to invite friends and significant others.

I hope to see you all at Gatsby's.

I have to concur, although it's a bit further north than I usually go, Gatsby's is a great place. Great size too and the bar area in the back and the courtyard outside are fantastic. Good food too. The construction in the area (last time I went) was a bitch to deal with, but it's well worth it, certainly for a HERF with some brothers.

I would make this if I weren't going out of town. Have fun guys.