• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sad news today - Jeff (Shibumi) passed away

stogieman

" Herf King "
Just found out our brother Jeff Kreisberg (Shibumi) passed away sometime early Saturday morning. His good friend Mike Pavone said it was possibly a diabetic shock. So sad as we have been dear friends for 20+ years. Sending prayers to his family.

Sorry to hear that, my friend. Thoughts and prayers to you and his family.

I didn't know Shibumi, but hopefully his passage to the great herf in the sky was peaceful. RIP brother.

Oh Charlie, that is terrible news. Just saw him at the Quad State and had a long conversation. Rest his soul.

My god knew him well. He was great guy my prayers go out to his family

This is a tough one. When Charlie text us the news, we were in total shock. Jeff was the last person my son & I said goodbye to on Sunday morning after the QSH. I gave him a bottle of grapefruitcello & a cigar, had a final chat and a hug...followed by our traditional 'see you next year'. He was such a great guy, very genuine, laid back, and we had wonderful conversations on Friday & Saturday nights at the herf around the fire. Our annual walk around the lake will be sorely missed. I still can't believe it...so sad. When people say..."only the good die young"...Jeff was one of the BEST!

Godspeed my friend...rest well. ?

RIP

My condolences to all who knew and loved him.

Charlie, Gary and all that knew him, I'm sorry you lost a close friend. I have been in that boat and it sux!! I continue to tell stories, as they bring back the fond memories we shared. Thoughts and prayers to his family, all y'all and anyone else that knew him. Sounds like a great guy will be missed.

Floyd T

I talked to Jeff a couple times over QSH weekend. We would always make it a point to talk. I will miss my friend. God speed.