• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Saddleback Leather

opusxfiles

Smoke Shackin'
So, I know that this website is for cigars and I promise I'm smoking a ton, but I just thought I'd break out on a different subject.

I just purchased a large briefcase by Saddleback Leather and it is AWESOME. Just thought I'd share the love. Anyone else out there own one of these?

I've seen them around for awhile, but I just cannot justify the price to pick one up.

I usually keep my briefs at home in the dresser. I seldom carry them around.

:laugh:

Joe- I don't blame you! It aint cheap!!!! But, I do a TON of traveling, and wanted something that would hold up like a champ.

PhatCat - You gotta let those briefs out, bro!!!! FREEEEEEEEEEEDOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I have one (the bag and not the briefcase) and I expect it to last forever. It really is nice.

I don't see any pictures at all on their website. All I get is "Photo not Available" in both IE and Firefox.

I don't see any pictures at all on their website. All I get is "Photo not Available" in both IE and Firefox.

The same here, but I just figured it was a foible of the network I'm on (NIPR).

I have been eyeing these badboys for a while now. I dig the rugged manly look. The quality does appear to be top notch, and I have heard nothing but good things about their line. Only problem is the price tag associated. I remember showing the site to my wife trying to hint at a potential birthday/xmas/anniversary gift.... failed miserably as she just rolled her eyes at me.

I always found that the only one that appreciated mine was me. Like us here on CP, you mention an Opus XxX and we go ahhhhhhhhhhh. Some see a leather bag and don't know if its cow, pig or pressed vinyl. But like most things in life, it's what you enjoy, screw the uneducated masses for their lack of good taste.

Life's too short, enjoy. :cool:

I always found that the only one that appreciated mine was me. Like us here on CP, you mention an Opus XxX and we go ahhhhhhhhhhh. Some see a leather bag and don't know if its cow, pig or pressed vinyl. But like most things in life, it's what you enjoy, screw the uneducated masses for their lack of good taste.

Life's too short, enjoy.
cool.gif

Agree 100%!

Also, cost is relative. $519.00 is nothing more than a couple of good boxes of smokes. The case/bag will last much longer and Louis Vuitton would be 4-5 times more.

The website photos seem to be working now.

Nice looking stuff. Makes me think of something Indiana Jones would carry. I can see myself getting a briefcase eventually.... I just have no need for it just yet.

Been using mine for a week now and love it. The leather is so thick it's ridiculous. Everyone who sees it makes a comment about how nice it is, and it really does stand out. I had another leather briefcase and it just wasn't near as well made.