• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Saint Louis Mo

davela

Any good cigar shops in St Louis? Will be down there 22-25 of May for a slalom skateboard race at Tower Grove Park. Thanks Dave

Any good cigar shops in St Louis? Will be down there 22-25 of May for a slalom skateboard race at Tower Grove Park. Thanks Dave

I was in STL a few months ago. Found this place - had great selection and nice guys running the shop.

PS also check in with wubears71, a local.

Briars and Blends is a great place to stop in to smoke. Great selection, Great atmosphere. Just a couple of miles from where you will be.

6405 Hampton
St. Louis 63109
314-351-1131

Good luck and be carefull. :thumbs:

The Hill cigar company. Just down from Tower Grove off Kingshighway.

Tower grove area is pretty flat, skateboarding races?

Thank you all very much.I have raced here before and broke my collarbone so you can get a fair amount of speed.With the boards we use, you can generate a good amount of speed.Come on down and watch people from all over the U.S.Here is what we do .This was taken in Minneapolis.Just practice

If you go to Jon's Pipe Shop in Clayton, you should also visit the JR Cigars store a short walking distance away on the same street, Central. Both are very good stores, lots to choose from, each has something to offer that the other store does not carry.

I was in STL for a night a month ago and I was crunched for time but I did find a place where you COULD SMOKE inside (which blew my mind being from PA) called the Dubliner, they also sold some cigars on-site. They did not have anything crazy but it was a hit when I was jonesing for a cigar.

It is an Irish Pub and it has a nice beer selection too. Guinness flowed very very well that night!

Dubliner
1025 Washington Ave
St Louis, MO 63101

All the ones mentioned are great selections. With where you are, I would definately suggest The Hill Cigar Company.

You know what's crazy?... I knew there was a cigar shop here on the hill... what I didn't know is that it's 2 blocks from my house!

You know what's crazy?... I knew there was a cigar shop here on the hill... what I didn't know is that it's 2 blocks from my house!

Now thats funny. Check it out. It's a pretty good shop with a nice selection.