• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Saint Luis Rey Petit Corona 1998

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
This was my very first isom and I don't think my budget director is going to like it. If this is what I have to look forward to god help my credit card balances.The cigar looked harmless at 5 inches long.....fair construction with a med/dark wrapper, somewhat veiny..... nice cap. It started slow....the first few puffs did not draw all so well (was probally me) but ohhhhh that third puff.... :eek:  mouthfuls of rich and complex flavors burst  from this stick. I felt like I just lost my virginity and I guess in a way I did. As I continued, the smoke started to take on a creamy texture that kept developing thru out the rest of the smoke. Nice even burn with a fairly firm greyish white ash. I couldn't get over the way this stick continued to get better and better. I could have used a roach clip to finish this one :)I had a great time smoking this cigar. I sure wouldn't hesitate to keep several of these in the humi. What a great smoke to pop my cherry with!Wanting to smoke em all,Kenny

Hey, great review, Kenny! Glad to here you're on your way to the "hell" that most of us live in called" ISOMs and credit cards are a dangerous combination" uhh, yeah, something like that! Anyway, you get the point!!!! :D

:) Due to this review and a few other tasties I have tried recently I will be coming across a box of these preties real soon ;) :cool: Possably a few others if I can hide it from the wife LOL :thumbs:

Darren, ol buddy, ol pal of mine....:D I've got just the place to hide them from your wife :lookup: :lookup: Yepper, snailer is in my profile so I'll make this offer to everyone that needs a special hiding place for their gars...hehe!! I've got plenty of insurance against theft but.....ummmmmmmm....no fire insurance :p

:cool: :) ;) Guess what came in the mail today.. DOOODAAA DOODAAA....... There Brown and silky and don't smell like hay.........DOOOOODAAAA DOOOODAAAA LOL HEHEHE
let me see here one has a date of 11/98 the othere 02/98 hummmmm wonder what that meanss?????

I can attest to Kenny's love of the SLR line....

Monday evening, he was smokin a Regios...Had it down to the fingers till I handed him some hemostats, he then took it down to the mustache hairs. :p

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy!

Sounds good! I saw those somewhere.................Hmmmmmmm ;)

Leebo...I'll tell you where you saw 'em...in someone elsae's humi....DUH....

Emo

Wow, its hard to believe it was just a short 9 months ago. Looking at my current inventory has made me painfully aware that I am an addict..... :cool:

If yall think those 98's were good.... you should try the 97's :p ;)

I hear ya Kenny! It's gonna be a hell of a ride getting there though!!!!

Like I tell my wife when she says, "You quit smoking cigarettes and now you're addicted to cigars!"

I really don't smoke more than 2-3 a week! I enjoy looking at them, trading in passes and giving them to friends the most!

It's a guy thing!

LMAO :sign:

Is it really just a guy thing?

mmmm.jpg

Mark, I gave that one to her and I want it back!

ROFLMAO :0

What happened to the rest of the picture?

Hmm, oddly enough, I'm craving a cigar...................... :love:

Yeah Baby, Pass this one.............Please!!!!!!!!!!! :sign: :sign: :sign:

Yes!!!!! The rest of the picture! Now that is what I was wanting to see.... ( because there is surely a box of those cigars at her feet of course....) :D

Really!!! No other reason!!! I swear!!! :p