• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Salt Lake City Utah

Bxcigrfan

There Once was a Man from Nantucket...
I am going to Utah from the 22 through the 26 for my birthday and to see my cousin who just moved out there

So is there anything that is a must see there?

trip advisor recommends Wasatch Brewery

i plan to go snowboarding at least twice while im there just dont know which mountain yet. any snowboarders on the boards that have been there can you please recommend and warning i am a novice i can stay upright but not great at connecting my turns i just keep flipping the board and do heel turns all the way down so i need a mountain that wont kill this city boy

any cigar shops to stop by ( i know i read somewhere that the tax is now like 85% so that might deter but id like to buy one stick while there just to show support)

Hey man. I'm leaving the 24th for vegas but you should try to come up to park city and ski here. I manage a rental shop at the resort so ill hook you up if you come before the 24th. Get discounted lift tickets at costco to save about 30 per day in lift tickets.

As far as smoking, the only great shop downtown closed due to the tax increase so I would not recommended buying out here. Can't smoke indoors anywhere either.

Shoot me a pm if you have any more questions!

Also, stfu Tom!

The potatoes are to die for. Plus you can leave monogamy at the door. Enjoy.

Alta is the best hill there IMO. Great local feel, low cost.

If Ben gets the hook up though Park City is awesome in its own right! High speed detachables everywhere. Sweet!

PJ

Alta is the best hill there IMO. Great local feel, low cost.

If Ben gets the hook up though Park City is awesome in its own right! High speed detachables everywhere. Sweet!

PJ

Pick up a couple extra wives while you are there.

What did you do to anger god into forcing him to send you though that awful state?!? :laugh:

And now that Ben wont be there, you're doubly screwed. I prescribe a sacrifice of 3 spotted lambs and a Russian dwarf hamster.

Ok, back to a laptop now and not my phone. You are going to be there at a great time for skiing. Sundance Film Festival will be going on in Park City so you may want to steer clear to stay out of traffic. But, the slopes are DEAD, because everyone is out watching movies. Alta, Snowbird, Brighton, and Solitude are all great mountains and you really can't go wrong. Less of a drive from Salt Lake. But like I said, come on up before the 24th and I'll hook you up with any skis you want for the day and possibly a pass.

I hate the rest of you :(

Owned a condo at Park City for about 15 years. It's an old silver mining town with just a real nice feel to it.

Best snow on earth as the locals say :thumbs:.

The lower part of Park City would be very manageable for a beginner.

Hope that ya have a good time, Pete. The skiing should be phenomenal with a 80 inch base.

Wish I was there to take some pics :laugh:. I can just see it...Bronx kid on a thin board flying down side of mountain yelling certain short sayings from the hood. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:......:0

It's a great place to visit especially if snow is involved. If you go to Park City, great plces to ski, eat and drink! Don't be surprised by the prices!

Ben thank you i will hit you on the PM to get more info

Louie yes that is probably exactly what ill be doing lol

Tone i live and eat in ny can i really be that surprised, i get charged 7 dollars for a small sandwhich here by work and 5 dollars for a domestic draft

Don't be surprised by the prices!

He lives in The City, how much worse can it be? Besides, he has Ben's place all to himself for the last two days rent free.
whistling.gif

Wish I was there to take some pics :laugh:. I can just see it...Bronx kid on a thin board flying down side of mountain yelling certain short sayings from the hood. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:......:0

You talking about him skiing or running from the cops Louie? :laugh: :laugh:

I spent $110 for lunch for two people in a sushi joint no alcohol. So even if you eat in the city it can be an eye opener especially in season!

Food isn't too bad if you know where to go. Ill let you know of some good local spots when you come up here. Wasatch brewery on slc is also a good spot to visit and drink.

damn tone i'll make sure to stay away from the sushi spots then lol
yeah i would expect that from a town that has commercials to go ski there in ny so many thousand miles away but i guess ill bite the bullet it is probably the only vacation ill get from work anyway

jay - SHUT UP!

damn tone i'll make sure to stay away from the sushi spots then lol
yeah i would expect that from a town that has commercials to go ski there in ny so many thousand miles away but i guess ill bite the bullet it is probably the only vacation ill get from work anyway

jay - SHUT UP!

:D

Have fun out there Pito!

i cant wait to go out there snowboarding, some photography of the mountains (because the bronx may be all hills but i wouldn't consider it a mountain). some more snowboarding

ben if utah is no smoking indoors what about hte mountain itself do they allow smoking outside on the mountain?