• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sam Gawith Full Virginia Flake 50g tins in stock!

nismo270r

Better get your order in quick...these never last! I just got the email notification about 30 min ago and I just grab a couple tins...as long as my order goes through that is :p Good luck!

LINKY!

Almost forgot! Use coupon code: COLUMBUS for 7% off! Coupon is good until 10/20/2011

You know....you're really starting to be a pain in my wallet! :D

I missed it. Thanks anyway. Next time, can you please call me? :laugh:

Sorry Monk! When I posted this, I was actually wondering if there was going to be any stock left by the time my post went up! It's crazy how fast FVF sells out. I'm lucky enough to have some in the cellar, but I never shy away from picking up a couple tins here and there when they're available. :)

Well, I actually did a pretty thorough search, and scored 3 tins (already in hand). Thought I had 8 oz., but their computer was fritzy.
Have orders at a couple other vendors who took the order, and are saying "it should be in today" for a few days now. :laugh:

Well, good to hear you got a few tins! I've heard the "should be in tomorrow" line for months before on SG and Esoterica stuff. I've got enough to keep me busy for awhile, so I've just put my name on the list at the local B&M the next time they find some. That's what I ended up doing with some Stonehaven earlier this year. Took them about 3 months to get it in, but I wasn't about to pay 80-100 bucks for a 30 dollar 8oz bag! Now the new chase is on for the Balkan Sobranie re-release!

Just a heads up for those on the hunt for FVF, it's back in stock at P&C! I snagged 2 tins to add to my cellar just now, woo!

I thought about grabbing some more, but I already have several pounds of the stuff. Its comforting to see that FVF availability appears to be fairly cyclical. I'll probably stock up next time around.

It does seem that a lot of the Gawith line is starting to become a little easier to get a hold of lately. I have a few pounds of FVF aging as well, but try and pick up a tin or two when it pops up...I'm not looking forward to how we may be possibly getting completely hosed by our infinitely wise government... :angry:

I've got a few of the 50 g tins, but this is the first time I've seen a 250 g tin in stock! LINKY

Most of the Gawith stuff can be had in 50g tins, a 250g bulk box, and a 1lb bulk box. Finding it in stock it's the trick :) nice find!