• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sam the Man Sightings!!!

Big Worm

Commander Worm of the Southern Alliance
Sam, noticed you've reared your ugly :p head around here again!!! Glad to have you back bro, but just one question:
WHERE THE F*$% HAVE YOU BEEN AND WHY HAVEN'T YOU RETURN MY E-MAILS?????? :p :p :) :) LMAO, just wondering what happened to ya' and how you've been. Give us all an update if you please!

BW :thumbs:

Welcome back Sam, You were missed.
You are hear-by cordially invited to join the Alliance. LMK Brother. :cool:

Sam The Man...welcome back, brother. I hope everything is OK down there! :D You need to join up witht the Worm and defeat the western alliance. :p C'mon, get with the good guys! :0

No offense Vern ol' buddy! LMAO!!!!!

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Sam, good to see you are still with us.

I'm staying verrrrrrrrrrrrry neutral in this war! :sign:

Awww, come on SHADOW!!!!!! PM me and maybe I can change your mind!!! ;)

Indeed if you are back a hearty welcome back is in order. Talk to us bro! :)

Hello All!

Yes, I am still alive and smokin'. When Winter time comes my cigar smokin' drops down to almost zero, since I only light up outdoors. This year it has been uncharacteristically warm again in the Carolinas, so I have been fortunate enough to sneak in a stogie or two lately. (Today it was darn near 70 degrees - in January!!!! :p

Every now and then I have to come up out of the bomb shelter to reprovision and take out the garbage. Since I have almost completely ceased torching my Havanas, I haven't been monitoring this site nearly as much...plus, I just recently got the ole' Visa bill paid off and CUT UP, and have been avoiding the temptations. :lookup:

I have also noticed, when scanning the forum lately, that Cigar Pass is now a dangerous place. It seems that there is a thermo-nuclear stogie war going on of epic proportions. I have been afraid to raise up my head for fear of getting it shot off by a stray Cohiba or Dunhill. It reminds of the movie "War Games." People when will you ever learn...don't bomb Devin or Jeff or Poker or Matt. They don't build fall out shelters deep enough for that! (PS: Ask Jeff what happens when you bomb moi. LOL!).  :0

I am taking the advice of Shadow and I am strictly staying neutral in the conflagration. I have already been forced to pick up my mail at the Post Office, since my local mail box cigar bombings of 2001. They now run for cover when I pick up my mail at the POST OFFICE no less.

Good Luck to the Eastern Strike Force and God Speed!

Remember the Jim Croce song?
Read my lips: If you bomb Devin - you're toast!
Be afraid, BE VERY AFRAID!
He eats "Daisy Cutters" for breakfast! :0

Bye, Bye Kentucky! LOL! :  

:cool: Sam The Man,
Way Down in the Bottom of the Concrete Reinforced Bunker! :sign:

Ummm, STM, maybe you should reconsider your standpoint, like "someone" else just did!!! ;) :0

I will agree with Sam, When Devin is on your team....You have already won. :cool:

Sam, that is very good advice!

Besides they should not lose sight of their original target. I might have to end up sending out DOG ROCKETS!!!!

Great to see you posting again.......  :)

Sam Great to see ya again.. Hell put on a jacket and go outside for a smoke!! Keep posting and we promise not to tempt you with those yummy cohibas with the honeyed flavors and aromas.. And those partagas shorts!!! And what about the complexity of those SD 4's??Or the aged cabs of RyJ 4's and Upmann Mag 46's and SC'a and the Punch DC's and....... Oh, ahhh, sorry..... :p

Ohh,, Sam By the way.. That last Bomb you sent... Unbelievable!! I had that about 2 months ago and it was excellent!! I shared it with my Father in law who was over from the Uk and everyone was very impressed!! Muchas Gracias!!

What ever happened to Sam? I haven't seen him in a long time...

STM is one smart Southern boy, but I guess they are a rairity down there, Bless their hearts. :cool:

Hello everyone! Yeah, I'm still alive and well. :)

Now that the weather is warming up...I'm enjoying one of my favorite activities...namely, smoking cigars outdoors again. :p I'm having a hard time keeping my hands out of the Dunhill "Cubador" and smoking the others though. I accumulated one or two "South of the Border" smokes last year - either from friends, passes, or directly. I'm in the same situation that Jeff is, namely it will take a couple (or more) years to deplete my cigar inventory...even if I smoke several per day. (Jeff should be down to zero cigars right about the year 2015.) So, yeah, I'm alive and kicking and huffing and puffing....on some good stogies. By the way, is the Kentucky/Seattle cigar war over? Is it safe to come out of my concrete reinforced bunker?

PS: Waiting for that "Hands Across America" or "United We Stand," or whatever it's now called....pass to get to NC. Hopefully, I will have made some room in one of the humidors by the time that the semi that's hauling it gets to the east coast. :D

:cool:  Sam The Man