• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

San Antonio 3/5 or 3/6

JHawk

Just Another La Flor Whore
My family is heading to San Antonio for a week in March. My wife has set aside Monday 3/5 or Tuesday 3/6 as CP Day. Are there any folks in the area who would like to get together one of those afternoon/evenings?

I might be game to drive down to SA again. I have some vacation time to burn and there's a handful of things I've been wanting to do down there. Let me see whats on the calender around then.

Just bumping this to see if anyone else is free Monday or Tuesday of that week...

I haven't checked enough to claim a day, but I'll meet up with you on one of those days.

We will be staying on the Riverwalk those days. Any good shops nearby?

Depending on where you're at on the Riverwalk there's used to be a Club Humidor and a shop called The Humidor downtown. I think both are fairly close to the Alamo, but I haven't been to them. There are Club Humidors in several other places around SA. Thw one at the Quarry I've been to and is fairly nice. If you have a ride to Northwest SA, go to Finck's. If you don't have a ride, wait for me to go, and we'll go. It's a small house that's been turned into a humidor\ lounge\ cigar shop.

The Club Humidor right downtown by the Alamo is tiny. Some interesting smokes, but not a herfing destination.

Not that I'm going....but I'm not a big fan of Finck's. I went to school with one of the owner's sons who was in line for being a blender or something blah blah....honestly, the cigars just weren't that impressive.

I have a buddy who works at one of the larger club humidor locations, and he swears by their selection as the top of the line in SA...

Right, but Finck's has a house full of cigars... I gotta have a look at that.

The Quarry Club Humidor was nice. Seating for about 6, plus a couple of stand alone tables and a decent sized humidor.

Dang Joe.. Houston, SA, and Austin in less than a week. Wish I could join you guys but I know I'll be working late those days. See ya tomorrow Joe!

Nah, SA is a full month off bro! You got to get your forum legs back!

Last minute bump to see if any one else is available tomorrow (Monday) afternoon/early evening. Joe & I are meeting at the Club Humidor Quarry location.

Good to meet you Joe! Thanks for the package of goodies--much appreciated!!

It was good meeting you Jon and thanks for the smokes! I can cross a couple more off my wish list thanks to you.

I hope y'all enjoy the rest of your stay and feel free to call me if you if you run into any snags I can help with.