• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

San Cristobal Murallas

Siglo-Man

Reaction score
To be honest I had more fun opening these then the Behikes since there were 15 more and boy did they smell great. My entire office had a rich aromatic tobacco scent right after I opened them. Fantastic finished case and as you can see they are a sight to be seen. I plucked two from the top row and had a fantastic smoke with one of my friends in the back of my building where I set up a nice smoking area (cigars only) with a couch, trays and foot rests by the bay door.

Light was effortless and draw on mine was great but my friends was having some draw problems which cleared about 1/4 way in. Fantastic flavor and they do pack a punch. A friend turned me on to these and this was my first box. Highly recommended.

100_2283.jpg

100_2285.jpg

100_2269.jpg

100_2273.jpg

100_2272.jpg

Enjoy, Those sure look good. I had a La Punta this evening and was just thinking it may be time to reload. These command a premium over the regular line and I'm afraid I may like them too much. The regular San Cristobals are solid performers from what I've had a chance to sample.

Great cigars and one of my favorite cubans! :thumbs: