• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

San Crostobal

NickDavid

cigar.jpg

WOW! A friend of mine gave it to me on new years eve... What a great cigar this was.

Anyone ever try it?

Anyone know where i can get more?

Crostobal?? LOL

Good smokes, little on the mild side for my tastes..... :D

Crostobal... typo... i know.. couldn't fix the title.. (can a mod fix this please)

anyway, i got a PM from MilesMingusMonk and he seems to think it was a counterfeit...
were doing some research on this right now... trying to get an answer

I was not aware that there was a EL San Cristobal, but that may just be my Noobler Status coming through :rolleyes:

NickDavid said:
Crostobal... typo... i know.. couldn't fix the title.. (can a mod fix this please)

anyway, i got a PM from MilesMingusMonk and he seems to think it was a counterfeit...
were doing some research on this right now... trying to get an answer
[snapback]154321[/snapback]​

The banding is suspect; no Edicion Limitada releases from San Cristobal.

2004 Edicion Limitada Releases

2003 Edicion Limitada Releases

2001 Edicion Limitada Releases

The important thing is that you enjoyed the cigar! :thumbs:

The incorrect banding brings into question the authenticity of the cigar.

It may in fact have been an authentic habanos, but the banding issue puts it in doubt.

I'll send you an authentic San Cristobal for you to check out -- PM me your addy.

:MMM

It may be that somebody just slipped a EL 2004 band on an otherwise authintic SC Habano ???

Either way, the enjoyment is really the key. :thumbs:

I had a SC LA PUNTA once, a while back. As I recall it was a fantastic smoke. Very smooth and flavorful

PuroBrat said:
It may be that somebody just slipped a EL 2004 band on an otherwise authintic SC Habano ???

Either way, the enjoyment is really the key. :thumbs:

I had a SC LA PUNTA once, a while back. As I recall it was a fantastic smoke. Very smooth and flavorful
[snapback]154337[/snapback]​

Didn't you ever smoke that SC El Principe I sent you?

Ungrateful bastid............. :0 :D

Anyone ever try it?

Anyone know where i can get more?

Yes but you didn't specify WHICH SC you had (El Princpie, El Morro, La Punta, La Fuerza OR if you were indeed lucky enough to get one of those new sizes that are available in Germany). I answered "yes" because I have smoked all four sizes of the readily available SC's and I highly doubt you had one which was not one of the four I listed.

Yes

coventrycat86 said:
PuroBrat said:
[snapback]154337[/snapback]​

Didn't you ever smoke that SC El Principe I sent you?

Ungrateful bastid............. :0 :D

[snapback]154457[/snapback]​

Yes CC, I did smoke that EP, but with an EL band on the cigar that brought us this thread, I made an assumption that it was one of the larger Vitolas. That was my reason for mentioning the LP.

But, since you brought up the EP...
Thank you Bill, from the bottom of my heart. :love: but as I recall, you sent me those little beauties to try to convince me that the Parti Short was NOT the best small vitola Habana. Your mission was a failure :p . Long Live The Parti Short :laugh: :laugh:

Your mission was a failure tongue.gif . Long Live The Parti Short laugh.gif laugh.gif

Well you are a freakin' lost cause then, there is NO HOPE for you.

I shall not send you any cigars ever again because you clearly have no clue :angry2:

j/k PB :love:

PuroBrat said:
But, since you brought up the EP...
Thank you Bill, from the bottom of my heart. :love: but as I recall, you sent me those little beauties to try to convince me that the Parti Short was NOT the best small vitola Habana. Your mission was a failure :p . Long Live The Parti Short :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]154459[/snapback]​

You take that back!

I bought a fiver of La Fuerzas from a very respected member of another board a couple of years back. Smoked two of them; thought they were some of the most boring, tasteless smokes going. Because of a little extra chatter on this brand over the holidays, I revisited and smoked two more. The aging made these great smokes. A very different kinda taste which may not be to everyones liking; melski gonna get more!!!

I find that ALL years of SC's are fine with me. This is probably my favorite brand along with Saint Luis Rey and Ramon Allones.

I like the El Principes for a short smoke and LOVE the El Morros when I have more time (a longer trip in the car) :thumbs:

Back