• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

San Francisco?!?

I'll be in San Francisco Tues - Sat for the national NSTA conference. I know it's a long shot, but are there any places to light up a cigar in the Moscone - Union Square area?

I got kicked out of union square fir smoking a stick. There's a bar up the hill. I'm sure phil can give you some insight. No pun. :)

Stop by Elittle's house. You can smoke outside there. Snack on some ghost chili and wait around for FedEx. :laugh:

If you're coming to the south end of the Bay, let me know. There are some great establishments in Menlo Park and San Jose!

If you can't make it down here, I might be able to come up to SF for an impromptu herf. Let me know your schedule, man.

The Cigar Bar and Grill is a very nice choice. I smoked a RyJ Wide Churchill there last Wednesday night. Bring your own smokes as their humidor is ptiful, but the benefit is that they allow it. Great selection of drinks, and of course they serve food, but the kitchen closes fairly early, at least by NYC standards. They have an outdoor patio area where you can smoke and a room as well that is off the patio, but detached from the main bar/restaurant. Enjoy.

I'll second what thechenman said... I was at the Cigar Bar and Grill in Sept and it was a good place. The humidor is very small (one standup cabinet if I remember correctly), but you can smoke there. We didn't eat, but they had a good bar selection. It's a long walk from Union Sq. but I walked it (probably 20 min.)

Spent a great evening at The Cigar Bar. First stick I've smoked this week. Thank you for the recommendations! I would easily go back there again.

I smoked a Hemingway Sig. They are what I brought on the trip to share with friends. That and a mojito = a slice of heaven.