• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sancho Panza Belicoso

dulaney22

Banned
Got a couple of these from a Robbie sampler 2-3 months ago and grabbed one this morning to accompany the ride to work. To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from this stick, as I have read reviews all over the board. As such, I didn't intend to do a review, but I was pleasantly surprised and thought I would drop a note. I apologize for the poor pic . . . the iPhone has a crappy camera.

Let's cut to the chase. This cigar is pretty ugly. It was a fairly oily medium brown wrapper and is very veiny . . . to the extent that the veins look like a Frankenstein stitched head. :D The cap is wrapped pretty poorly as well. However, there is a nice tobacco aroma pre-light.

The stick lit nicely and had an even burn throughout . . . leaving nice ash stands. The draw had just a slight resistance, which was perfect. The first few puffs were mostly just smokey, but it quickly turned to notes of coffee, cream and nuts. I didn't notice any spice at all until the final half, when it accompanied mostly a woody undertone.

I have read reports that this was a strong cigar, but I found it to be pretty mild. Additionally, the flavors were more subdued than other CCs, but they were quite enjoyable. While I don't know that I would buy this smoke for a regular rotation, it definitely is a cigar to enjoy on occasion.

SancoPanza.jpg

I'm definitely not a fan of this marca. More for you, I guess :laugh: