• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sancho Panza Corona Gigante

TheLostGringo

Go Red Sox!
It is my understanding that the Sancho Panza CG was discontinued in 2006 or 2007, but I don't think I have ever seen a box with a year code later then 2003 and these seam to have disappeared from most places. Could anyone tell me if they have seen any boxes of these with codes from 2004 or later.

I really love this cigar and it is a shame it was discontinued. :(

You'll just have to switch to Sanchos! :D

Sorry Roger, I don't know much about these as the only SPs I smoke are the Sanchos which I like very much. :thumbs:

I haven't seen any. But then again, I usually gravitate toward the Non-plus.

It is my understanding that the Sancho Panza CG was discontinued in 2006 or 2007, but I don't think I have ever seen a box with a year code later then 2003 and these seam to have disappeared from most places. Could anyone tell me if they have seen any boxes of these with codes from 2004 or later.

I really love this cigar and it is a shame it was discontinued. :(

Coronas Gigantes Julieta No.2 47 x 178 (7.0") Churchill
Production: | Handmade.
Packaging: | B10.
Production Period: | Pre 1960 to 2006.

Hope this little info might help.

you should be able to get them for a few years yet....i am still buying cigars tthat were discontinued 5 or more years ago....Upmann grand coronas for example...sanchos are reasonably priced that's probably their downfall, same as Upmann grands...the trend is towards more expensive vitolas...oh and seemingly "unlimited " limited editions!