• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sancho Panza Double Maduro

nicko99

~ Amateur Cigar Smoker ~
This is my first Sancho Double Maduro. I'm not a huge maduro fan but am starting to come around.

Size : 4 1/2X50

I bought this box for a friend of mine for Christmas. The box has been sitting in my humidor for about 3 months. After opening the box, he gave me a couple to try.

I used a pair of XiKar scissors to cut it. (my Christmas present from him) :D Nice draw... Not to tight, but not like a straw either. Tons of smoke right from the begining. Great flavor all the way through to the end with an even burn. My wife even walked into the garage and commented on how good this cigar smelled. Something that doesn't happen very often. ???

This is a good little cigar. I think I'm gonna have to buy a box for myself now.

thumbs_up.gif
thumbs_up.gif
thumbs_up.gif

Also smoked the same cigar today.
Great little robusto, good construction and a nice dark wrapper.
Lit evenly the whole way through without relighting even once and the taste was amazing, very creamy and flavorful with hints of nuts, cocoa and a little leathery towards the end.
I was surprised that this small cigar had so much flavor, definitely a good everyday cigar, may just have to go and buy a box of these to have in my humi.

Thanks for the review. I too enjoy these cigars. Nice and strong but still a lot of complex flavor :thumbs:

I smoked one today. It was mocha flavored with a slightly floral finish. Not bad at all.

I smoked one of these in my smoke shop...i fell in love with the flavor. I had to get a box for my hummi....I'm glad I caught this thread as I almost forgot about them. looking forward to having one again today.

Good review.

Yep, these little guys are pretty good. I just bought 2 more boxes to restock the humi myself. :p