• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sancho Panza Molino Lonsdale: Strong Debut!

McPatrickClan

McPatrickClan
:D

First, let me say that I know now why some of you users are such "snobs" :p about your cigars and the care they get while in the bullpen. I have never aged a cigar properly before this Sancho Panza Molino, but this one received the utmost pampering for about two weeks before I puffed away.

:0

This thing was smooth as glass!

I could taste the Honduran tobacco flavor. It was enough to make me take my time like I have never have before. Even though this was not a long cigar, it lasted me almost 80 minutes. My eyes were bloodshot from such a relaxing experience. This was, by far, one of the best non-ISOM cigars I have smoked in years.

The cigar itself burned very well, maintaining a proper ash structure despite my novice lighting ways. It never got hot, even when the band was burning. I had to pull like a mother to get this thing burning hot (I always test to see how far I can go). I would absolutely smoke another one of these excellent cigars, and I might even buy a box if the trend of :) continues!

Anyone else have some input? :lookup: