• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sanco Panza Double Maduro

toneeg

Anyone else try these yet? I got a five pack from NiceAsh and was pleasantly surprised. They packed quite a kick but the sweetness of the wrapper made it a pleasant combination.

Haveen't tried that one...but the non-plus is aa great change of pace smoke. Tell ya what, send one or 2 to the addy in my profile and I will send ya someething back. ;)
Emo

Great taste profile but still a little young. With a month or two of age they should be just right! :thumbs:

I always felt like the natural wrappers lacked that punch that I like with a maduro. I'm glad they put this one on the market. Mine are aging right now, so I will fill you guys in later with the details! :)

The maduro is a step up from the naturals, which I do not like because of a lack of flavor.

Gave these a try today, was kind of disappointed :( she smoked like a chimney but was very dry in flavor. I would consider it a mild maduro if anything. I have 1 more, I think I will let it sit and try again.

I was just gifted one of the larger sizes (thank you, Mesquite Sir Elliott's). I guess I should let it age for a month or two before breaking into it. ???

I just picked up a couple of these to try yesterday along with the Torano Exodus 1959 and Hoyo Dark Sumatras. All the cigars look great... can't wait to give these "newbies" a try!

Aloha,

Wade

Wade, I think you are going to enjoy the Exodus. Great cigar! :thumbs: