• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Santa Barbara smoke spot.

hoshnasi

Hobbling hero
Leah has to appear as a witness in court proceedings against a previous employer so we're heading out to Santa Barbara tonight staying through Friday. While she is in court I'm going to need a two things.

1. A nice cigar shop.
2. Wifi access (I'll need to do alot of work while she is gone).

The hotel has wifi, but I think it will be much nicer to just hang out at a shop all day smoking cigars and working :)

Anyone have any recommendations? SB has alot of shops, but I don't know a thing about any.

Thanks!

I grew up there and here is what I got for you:

Not sure anymore on the wi-fi access but on Figueroa St. is Santa Barbara Cigar & Tobacco. Not too bad a shop, has a nice little lounge area but the best part...............it's right down the street from the Santa Barbara Courthouse. 2 1/2 blocks to be exact.

Leah has to appear as a witness in court proceedings against a previous employer so we're heading out to Santa Barbara tonight staying through Friday. While she is in court I'm going to need a two things.

1. A nice cigar shop.
2. Wifi access (I'll need to do alot of work while she is gone).

The hotel has wifi, but I think it will be much nicer to just hang out at a shop all day smoking cigars and working :)

Anyone have any recommendations? SB has alot of shops, but I don't know a thing about any.

Thanks!