• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sat. smokes

Wascal

Captive of the Dark Side
Not going to do a review for these smokes as I'll leave that for Sam. Just wanted to share a very nice day with everyone. Started out with a cup of Killer beans coffee and a VSG corona gorda on the back porch. What a great start to the day, good coffee and a good cigar, both delicious. Busy most of the rest of the day so diddn't get to smoke a stick till later. Poured a glass of port , clipped a FFOX, settled into the lounge chair on the front porch and watched the sun go down. Tried to think of how lucky we all are to be able to enjoy porches, cigars, and sunsets, when the port & the opus started buzzing my head. Had to just enjoy the moment, well not really a moment as the stick lasted 1hour and 30 min. Hope everyone else had a great day, enjoyed a good cigar, and appreciated being able to do so.

Both excellent smokes... not sure if I have had that particular VSG before, but heck any VSG is pretty good :D

In the meantime bro I don't have a monolopy going on reviews by any means - I love reading reviews, sometimes it doesn't matter as much as what someone says it tastes like as much as whether it is obviously an ejoyable cigar or not.

This weekend myself I smoked (no didn't take any notes or reviews) two old favorites of mine: the Hoyo Rothschild Maduro Maduro and a Dark Sumtra. Mmmmm. I also had a cigar that has been aging in my humidor and my first... a Hemingway Best Seller. Oh boy, move over Short Stories - what a great cigar.

Anyway, good to see I wasn't the only who had a couple great cigars this weekend. Mine were done sitting on the porch of the lodge after a swim and with some great company as light faded in the woods. Was pretty awesome.

Anyways as I said before - feel free to post reviews, I love to read them.

Sam