• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Satchmo is in Salt Lake City next Tues and Wed night!

Satchmo

Why do they call it a Power Ranger???
I'm in town for work. I may try to meet a friend in Park City, but nothing set. If you want to sponser me for a drink or smoke let me know :)

Jason, there's an excellent brewpub in Salt Lake: http://www.squatters.com/

Check it out.

Lucasbuck is around SLC, I bet he'd have a crusty old cigar for you and a supplement to go along with it, LOL.

I'm in town for work. I may try to meet a friend in Park City, but nothing set. If you want to sponser me for a drink or smoke let me know :)
I'm in Park City. Try out Wasatch Brew Pub at the top of Main Street :)

Sounds good all. Brew pubs are dually noted. I spent some time in Ogden for work, not much in the Great Salt Lake. Lucasbuck is a name I haven't heard in a loooong while.

Lucasbuck is fun to herf with. I like Red Rock, mostly because I like the trout club sandwich. The beer is pretty good as well.

It's nice to see how many guys that don't live in SLC and won't have to sit down with you are full of ideas.

If he'd ever show up in Houston, then the herf would be on.

It's nice to see how many guys that don't live in SLC and won't have to sit down with you are full of ideas.

And all of the suggestions were very nice! I am usually told to go other places that are less hospitable, such as a long walk off a short pier or involve having intercourse with myself (They tell me to go F*$K myself for your slow people). :laugh: