• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SAUZA Tres Generaciones

Jesuswept

Oh, the horror!
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just got one of these bad boys in a recent order from MD Cigars.
I couldn't find much information online and was wondering if anyone has tried them?

thanks,
Trever

The tequila is awesome. A great sipping tequila that is well worth the money. Never tried the cigar, though.

awwwww, cripes! I guess I will gift it to one of my friends who likes flavored chiggers.

A nice anejo tequila and a cigar is one thing, but tequila-flavored cigars ... yukk!

edited for spelling

Not bad for a $30-$40 dollar bottle, and the Sauza Hornitos is just as decent for about $20 a bottle. See my notes in the "Best Tequila" thread :laugh:

Flavored cigars...for newbs, women, and cops named George :p ;)

Try it, you might like it like some people like a Moontrance :sign:
hhhmmmmmm, wonder who? :whistling:

:sign:

I think someone needs to work the reference "Moontrance" into a thread once a week from now on! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Its made by Drew Estates. Nicaraguan tob. We carry them but dont sell many.

Of course not i think ive seen the same sampler sitting there since ive been coming in.......even brett had more taste than to smoke that rat shit! Thats saying alot too since he likes acids.... :whistling:

My stomach is churning at the thought of a tequilla flavored cigar. let alone any flavored cigar.