• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

savinelli tundra

dead_man

Reaction score
hey guys, I'm in the market for a new pipe. I am looking to spend no more than $100 right now. I've looked at a lot of pipes online. my closest b&m is over an hour away and not many pipes. I keep coming back to the tundra by savinelli. I just want to know what you guys think. How do they look in person, better or worse than the pictures? thanks.

I have a Sav Tundra Author. It's an okay pipie that smokes fine. I use the insert. I don't care too much for the balsa filter, or whatever it is. It was my first pipe with an acrylic stem. I don't like them, too hard.

Doc.

hey guys, I'm in the market for a new pipe. I am looking to spend no more than $100 right now. I've looked at a lot of pipes online. my closest b&m is over an hour away and not many pipes. I keep coming back to the tundra by savinelli. I just want to know what you guys think. How do they look in person, better or worse than the pictures? thanks.

Have you looked into Boswell Pipes, Nording pipes, or Danbarks at Frenchy's? All of these are great pipe makers and have options for under $100.

Sorry, I have no expereince with the pipe you mentioned. However, one thought before you spend your money:

BOSWELLS!

Search this sub-forum you will many images of Boswell pipes and positive comments from many. If you visit their site, look at their gallery, select a pipe(s), call the store, speak with Danny, he'll get you something very close to the one you selected. And you won't need to spend anything close to $100.

Just my 2 cents.

I'm not much on the filtered pipes. I bought one Savinelli, and wasn't too impressed with the quality. To me, it looks and feels cheap if that makes any sense.

Personally, I'd go with a Boswell. Or a new Stanwell from Frenchy.

Some nice estate pipes there too. :thumbs: