• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Savoy

natejustice

Justice for all
Picked up a couple Savoy cigars at the local shop this evening, a torpedo, and a robusto, both from Savoy, an Ashton brand for those of us who don't know, for less than 1.50 each.. I was just wondering if anyone had any experiences with them, and how they were before I give it a try myself :)

I smoked a lot of them. For the price they are a great smoke. I stopped buying them because the place I get them raised the price. Now for a dollar more I can smoke a Padron 2000. It's a good yard or mooch cigar.

I think they are a nice cheappy smoke enjoy, no matter what the price was right.

I tried ony one stick... It was smokable. Definitely worth the price you paid.
But for a bit more you can get much better.
Just my 2 pennies.

Shibumi said:
I smoked a lot of them. For the price they are a great smoke. I stopped buying them because the place I get them raised the price. Now for a dollar more I can smoke a Padron 2000. It's a good yard or mooch cigar.
[snapback]233016[/snapback]​

I'd agree with Shibumi. We sell a lot of Savoy and they're pretty decent smokes for the money, but the Padron 2000 for under 3 bucks a stick is a better smoke. :D

Thanks for all of your informative input, i think the consensus is that Savoy is a decent smoke for the price, but the Padron 2000 is an even better smoke, I have never tried a Padron, I think its time to get a few!!! :D