• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Saw These at my Local B&M

I don't see myself reaching for one of those anytime soon....

my B&M had it set up so that if you bought one you were entered into a drawing for the humidor. Did not see many takes though.

A general rule of thumb that will serve you well... any cigar that is a Cuban marca name, but is produced outside of Cuba... just don't bother. The name is better than the cigar.

A general rule of thumb that will serve you well... any cigar that is a Cuban marca name, but is produced outside of Cuba... just don't bother. The name is better than the cigar.

That's the truth. Aren't 90% of them made by the same place, as well?

I went to an event last week sponsoring these new sticks by RyJ. I bought a couple and smoked one of them. Truth is that they are an expensive stick. The price was $25 each. I think most of the price is the artsy tube and the whole 3D Fazzino thing.

The good part is that they are a really good smoke. It took me more than an hour to finish the stick. Now the bad part. The negative is that at this price point I would take a 40th or 80th any day over these. I just dont see myself giving up purchase of a Pardon to get one of these. But again, they are a really good smoke.

Art

**edit to add..
And FWIW the humidor is quite a piece of work. It was well constructed, but has that whole 3d thing happening on the inside of the lid. It just didnt do it for me. The B&M had a special buy 2 get one free, so that lowered the price point, but still I'd take my Padron.