• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Say Hi to Digger

stogie fan

Digger arrived today from the Iron Range of Minnesota. Digger is three years old. Digger's original owner passed in November, 2020.
Digger then went to the son of the owner but he passed in March, 2021. Digger has been staying with other family the past two months.
Now Digger has finally arrived here in the Twin Cities. Digger seems very laid back; much more so than my last German Shepherd.
I think Digger needs to go on a diet. 😆

Digger has to stretch his legs after a 3 1/2 hour ride in the Audi
# 1 digger 3.jpg

Digger is looking like he needs a nap
# 1 digger 2.jpg

Digger is on the move .......
# 1 digger 1.jpg

Digger is getting used to his new home & I'm sure it will take a week, or two before he settles in good.
Digger does not like to walk on the hard wood floors in my house. This is very strange.
In the 18 years I have owned my house I have never had a single dog here that got freaked out over the hard wood floors.
Dogs; they all have their own unique personalities.

Congrats on Digger joining your home. I had a golden retriever that grew up in Colorado as was freaked out by the crunch of leaves in the fall since she did not have leaves in Co. As for the hardwood floors, maybe check his nails as if the nails hit the floor this could rattle him.

As for Digger needing to go on a diet, he's not alone.

Congrats on Digger joining your home. I had a golden retriever that grew up in Colorado as was freaked out by the crunch of leaves in the fall since she did not have leaves in Co. As for the hardwood floors, maybe check his nails as if the nails hit the floor this could rattle him.

As for Digger needing to go on a diet, he's not alone.

the vet up north said Digger could stand to lose 20 pounds; I could stand to lose a good 40 myself. 😅

Wow! A thread you started which people actually post in? And you haven't insulted anyone or been an asshat in?

It only took you four months but maybe your learning?

I doubt it.

Wow! A thread you started which people actually post in? And you haven't insulted anyone or been an asshat in?

I doubt it.
Why bait people into the behaviors we’re trying to get them to stop? It’s probably condescending of me to put it this way, but Stogie Fan has ‘behaved’ of late. If he had reverted to insulting behavior, I understand jumping in his shit, but he hasn’t.

Why bait people into the behaviors we’re trying to get them to stop? It’s probably condescending of me to put it this way, but Stogie Fan has ‘behaved’ of late. If he had reverted to insulting behavior, I understand jumping in his shit, but he hasn’t.

Agreed.

Digger looks like a good pupper! This is my GSD, Senna.

IMG_20201126_113953_301.jpg

@CigarStone

During the short time I have been a member here at Cigar Pass you have (1) questioned my motives for posting threads (2) offered me grief for posting threads (3) offered me grief for replying to threads (4) implied I should leave Cigar Place (5) told me, “you don’t belong here.”

Since I have been here at CP, I have never questioned any member’s motivation to post a thread, never questioned any member’s motivation to reply to a thread, never asked and/or implied another CP member leave this place, nor have I stated anyone here does not belong here.

I like cigars, have been enjoying cigars since 2007, and cigars to me are all about unwinding, and relaxing. Enjoying a good cigar, and relaxing with a good cigar is an entire philosophy to me; that philosophy is all about chillaxin.

On the other hand, it would seem that you may have the opposite philosophy; maybe for you, cigars are all about constantly being uptight, attacking other BOTL, and openly sowing division between CP members.

As much as I may dislike you, and it would seem the idea is mutual, you are a still a BOTL but I actually feel sorry for you. I hope you can find your way out of your seemingly endless state of darkness, hate, and vitriol. They do have professionals that can help you dig your way out of that hole you’re drowning in. Good luck.

I doubt it.

Brother Stone, why fan a flame that isn't there? Give the man a chance without your insult, if he digs a hole you know we will take note, but I personally I think your comment is uncalled for. We all have made them, time to show your brotherly acceptance, in my humble opinion.

@CigarStone

During the short time I have been a member here at Cigar Pass you have (1) questioned my motives for posting threads (2) offered me grief for posting threads (3) offered me grief for replying to threads (4) implied I should leave Cigar Place (5) told me, “you don’t belong here.”

Since I have been here at CP, I have never questioned any member’s motivation to post a thread, never questioned any member’s motivation to reply to a thread, never asked and/or implied another CP member leave this place, nor have I stated anyone here does not belong here.

I like cigars, have been enjoying cigars since 2007, and cigars to me are all about unwinding, and relaxing. Enjoying a good cigar, and relaxing with a good cigar is an entire philosophy to me; that philosophy is all about chillaxin.

On the other hand, it would seem that you may have the opposite philosophy; maybe for you, cigars are all about constantly being uptight, attacking other BOTL, and openly sowing division between CP members.

As much as I may dislike you, and it would seem the idea is mutual, you are a still a BOTL but I actually feel sorry for you. I hope you can find your way out of your seemingly endless state of darkness, hate, and vitriol. They do have professionals that can help you dig your way out of that hole you’re drowning in. Good luck.
Don't feel sorry for me dickhead! 99% of your time here has been ignorant, insulting, crying foul, and contributing little or nothing. You don't get that when nobody interacts with you it's because of the way you have conducted yourself here. You repeatedly throw out barbs and then make excuses. I don't like baby-sitting adults! So yes, if you can't get it after being told countless times, sorry about your luck.

Don't feel sorry for me dickhead! 99% of your time here has been ignorant, insulting, crying foul, and contributing little or nothing. You don't get that when nobody interacts with you it's because of the way you have conducted yourself here. You repeatedly throw out barbs and then make excuses. I don't like baby-sitting adults! So yes, if you can't get it after being told countless times, sorry about your luck.

This thread is about a poor animal that now has a third opportunity at ownership, by a caring owner, after the original owner passed in November, 2020, and the second owner, her son, passed four months later, in March, 2021.
After staying with other family in the Iron Range region for the past two months, Digger is now with me, and Digger has an opportunity to make a fresh start, for a fourth time.
Hopefully Digger is now with a ‘new’ owner that will not be dying any time soon; I’m 60 years young & I think I may have a few years left? Who knows?
Why can't you just allow this to be a positive thread? I think Digger has come a long way the past 48 hours since he has been at my home; so far, he seems to be fairly happy here.

Digger’s last two owners passed, and only four months apart.
Do you really want to kill the thread too?
Congratulations; you have succeeded.

This thread is about a poor animal that now has a third opportunity at ownership, by a caring owner, after the original owner passed in November, 2020, and the second owner, her son, passed four months later, in March, 2021.
After staying with other family in the Iron Range region for the past two months, Digger is now with me, and Digger has an opportunity to make a fresh start, for a fourth time.
Hopefully Digger is now with a ‘new’ owner that will not be dying any time soon; I’m 60 years young & I think I may have a few years left? Who knows?
Why can't you just allow this to be a positive thread? I think Digger has come a long way the past 48 hours since he has been at my home; so far, he seems to be fairly happy here.

Digger’s last two owners passed, and only four months apart.
Do you really want to kill the thread too?
Congratulations; you have succeeded.
I love German Shepherds! They are one of my favorite dogs of all. They are typically very smart.

Digger is an awesome looking dog! I'll bet if you corrected Digger five times he would figure it out. Let alone 50 times.😺