• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Scheduled Chats in the Chat Room

Shadow

That's DON Shadow to you!
Now that Rod has got us a chat room that works for everyone, I think it is time to bring back our scheduled chat night. In the past it was Thursday nights starting at 10PM EST.

Anybody have any suggestions for a day/time? :D

Thursday sounds good..... as long as I'm in town I'll drop in.

Hey, tonight is Thursday..... :thumbs:

wait what about friends? <joking>

:) see you in the chat room! :D

Thursdays safest for me... Tis the night I am least likely to have emergencies.....( Most child emergency placements seem to come on Fridays or over the weekends..)

Thurs's is a good night for me... Well, since I have no life, any night is good, but since everyone else is saying Thurs, then I'll go with that :p :p :sign: :lookup:

Smokin... I have been dying to ask this.. why is your avatar picking his nose with that cigar??? :p :p :p

( Kidding my brother!) But it DOES kind of look that way.... :D

I was in there last night, lots of fun! I think we should have one on Friday nights cause I'm at work and it gets lonely over here! Plus, you guys need to stay in on Friday nights and shouldn't be out drinking and carrying on!

Dad has spoken!

lmao! :0 :sign: :0

I hate to be odd man out here, but if there's one show that I absolutely MUST watch every new episode 1st run, it's E.R.

Yeah, you guessed it, it plays here Thusday 9:'00 cst, so you know what that means.... 10:'00est.  Sorry guys - I'll catch ya in there some other time, or maybe on re-run nights - but if there's a new E.R. on, I'll catch ya'all some other time.

Dave ;)

Im still waiting for Smokintone to answer Firestorms question.
"why is the dude in your avatar picking his nose with that cigar" LMAO :)

Hey Bob, nice self portrait!

I love the shaggy look!

rotflmao

:D actually it is my Airdale Terrier. I am trying to get her to like cigars. She likes them WAY better than my Siberian Husky. The Husky spits it out and licks her lips like they have fingernail polish on them or something ;)

He IS right Dave... I have the Dishnet version of Tivo and it is Awesome... record......pause til ready to watch.....beats vcrs to death!

( Also loves the brand new Ers...AND Boston publics!)

Let's go ahead and schedule a regular chat night for Thursday at 10PM EST and see how it works (Dave, it summer and nothing is on but reruns anyhow! ;) ).

If as we go along another day looks better for everyone then we can change. So lets shoot for this Thursday for the first scheduled chat.

THIS Thursday I will be at Lake Tahoe on a Staff retreat, but will jump in with the gang next Thursday! Have fun!