• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Schimmelpenninck

anvil

Distant Member
Hi mates.
Just got givin these old small cigars. They were purchased 20 or 30 years ago. Not sure of the exact date.
They smell great, so have placed them in my Humidor for a few months to see what happens.
Then im gunna smoke em.
They were unopened, I had to have a look so I broke the seals.

DSC00521.jpg

DSC00523.jpg

Modern Schimmelpennincks are baked cigars, may want to do some research and see if these might not need to be humidified. That aside, great find! I love the modern ones.

Modern Schimmelpennincks are baked cigars, may want to do some research and see if these might not need to be humidified. That aside, great find! I love the modern ones.
True, but they made both. Were they humidified when you got them?

Thanks for sharing! :thumbs:

True, but they made both. Were they humidified when you got them?

Thanks for sharing! :thumbs:

No there were not Humidified, but they look and smell great.
the tubos are almost like a short story in shape.
Ive had these small cigars before, they were 21 years old the last time I got em and they were fine.
They seem to smoke nicer after a few weeks in the Humidor.

Nice find,

These are Dutch cigars so they dont need humi-time because they are short fillers.
But the do benefit from some time in the humi in my opinion.

Great to see these cigars on an American board found by sombody in New Zealand :thumbs:

Rene

Nice find,

These are Dutch cigars so they dont need humi-time because they are short fillers.
But the do benefit from some time in the humi in my opinion.

Great to see these cigars on an American board found by sombody in New Zealand :thumbs:

Rene

They smoke great.
Im really enjoying em. Im gunna post the story on them later