• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SCHIP back on the agenda!

Rebel Herfer

Adiskide honekin, orduak labur!
***NOT AN ATTEMPT TO START A POLITICAL SH!TSTORM JUST AN FYI***

On this week talking heads program "The Chris Matthews Show" David Brooks of the New york Times said the Obama Campaign has stated that its first legislative priority will be SCHIP & Stem Cell Research! Funny thing is he didn't even show up for the SCHIP vote in September '07, so who knows, it could be just so much smoke being blown up someone's arse. Either way we ll know that SCHIP a Tobacco Tax HIKE! BEWARE S-CHIP is NOT dead and they are eyeing our cigars & wallets!

Transcipt will be updated HERE within a few days - choose July 6, 2008 transcipt & look fo Brooks comments in the "Tell Me Something I Don't Know" section at the end of the show.

Just a friendly FYI as it pertains to our community. :)

Thanks for the heads up. Everyone has to realize that it takes a collective effort to stop this. We had some early success, but each time is going to get more difficult.

Everyone can make a difference.

I would hope that, were he actually attempting to get SCHIP to work, he'd rework the funding, as a massive tax increase is hardly sustainable.

edit:
Thanks for the heads up, we as a community definitely need to be heard on this.