• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Score!

Flushnutz

I was in target last night and thought I would just ask if they had any in the back. They didn't, but told me a store about 30 mins away had one in stock. I called and they held it for me until this morning. (They didn't realize it was a clearance item or they wouldn't have held it for me)

photo.jpg

I am so excited to get it set up. It will take me a long time to come anywhere close to filling it up (I am a poor law student), but figured I might as well jump on this deal.

It will take me a long time to come anywhere close to filling it up (I am a poor law student).

Congrats on the pick-up. I have one and love it.

Also, re: above quote, don't underestimate your ability to acquire cigars, especially after hanging around here for awhile.

Happy smoking.

-g

It will take me a long time to come anywhere close to filling it up (I am a poor law student).

Also, re: above quote, don't underestimate your ability to acquire cigars, especially after hanging around here for awhile.

Yeah I know this site has already been very expensive, but I think I will have to cut down a bit or my wife might divorce me.

Yeah I know this site has already been very expensive, but I think I will have to cut down a bit or my wife might divorce me.

Well how much do you really love her? I'm just saying sometimes a man has to make choices in life. Sometimes they are and sometimes they are for the best. :sign:

Nice pick up. I will definitely have to help you fill that bad boy.

By the way, it looks like someone did a fantastic job painting the walls in your home. That person should be rewarded with something big and expensive.

Nice pick up. I will definitely have to help you fill that bad boy.

By the way, it looks like someone did a fantastic job painting the walls in your home. That person should be rewarded with something big and expensive.

Lol. Thanks I tried to reward that person by finding them a vinotemp as well, but was unsucessful. Oh well don't feel to bad since that someone might have a nice walk in come spring.

I was in target last night and thought I would just ask if they had any in the back. They didn't, but told me a store about 30 mins away had one in stock. I called and they held it for me until this morning. (They didn't realize it was a clearance item or they wouldn't have held it for me)

photo.jpg

I am so excited to get it set up. It will take me a long time to come anywhere close to filling it up (I am a poor law student), but figured I might as well jump on this deal.

I have to find me one of these things. There are a couple on Ebay but they are charging as much for shipping as they are for the unit. I got to try me a Target hunt. What did you end up paying for it? What information did you have to give them at Target?

Veryu cool I just picked up two myself. I have everything ordered to set them up and I am very very excited!!

Jim

I paid 49.99. Call a store and give them the DPCI # 072-01-0164 and they can tell you if they have it in stock. Also, I asked the store to tell me if they show any other stores having it in stock. They directed me to one location that supposedly had 2. When I called they didn't have any, but they directed me to the store where I got it. Other than that you can just try calling all stores in your area.

Edit for spelling