• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Seahawks-49ers TNF Contest

sweepthelegnate

Hello Everyone -

Was sitting here reading through old posts in the forum while watching the Cowboys lose. I'm a Seahawks fan in Texas - so Cowboys' losses bring me a certain level of happiness. There were several commercials promoting the upcoming Seahawks game on Thursday night football. I also met my first CPer in real life - joebunaga - he was a great guy to have a smoke with.

Inspired by all those things - I decided to throw my own little contest. Asshats need not apply, everyone else feel free to play.

Here's how you play:

Post in this thread by kick-off of the Seawhawks- 49ers game. You should post the following:

1. Your prediction of the game winner.
2. Your prediction of the final score or a defining play in the game.
3. Your personal favorite NFL team and favorite all-time player from that team. [If for some reason you are weird and you don't have a favorite NFL team -- a favorite college team / player will be a sufficient substitute]

All people that post in the thread by the deadline and correctly predict the winner of the game will be placed into a random drawing.

The winner will receive five cigars from my humidor aaaand something else. Be warned if the 49ers win that "something else" may be poop. :whistling:

A few relevant notes:

1. I'll be out of town on business next week and may not actually get to watch the game - therefore get your submission in by the official kick-off time for the game. I'll most likely be relying on that timestamp to determine eligibility unless someone is kind enough to reply with a "kick-off notice" in the thread.

2. Since I'll be out of town till Saturday and only on CP via my phone - the cigars should go out Monday - assuming the winner responds to my PM for an address over the weekend.

3. The "something else" will go out to the winner a little bit later.

Thanks for playing!

I'll play, thanks for hosting a contest!

1. San Fransisco 49ers
2. 14-27
3. Oakland Raiders - Tim Brown

Nice.

1. Niners
2. 24-17
3. Baltimore Colts - Johnny Unitas. Old school baby.

I'm IN!

1. Cowboys
2. 31-03
3. Dallas Cowboys- Roger Staubach

Did I win?

1. Niners

2. 31-17

3. 49ers - Jerry Rice

Thanks for hosting a contest!

Not to flood my own contest thread or anything, but... Get on the Russell Wilson train! A great win by the Seahawks today heading into Thursday night.

I'll play along:

!. Seahawks

2. 17-14

3. Denver - John Elway

Thanks for the contest.

1. Niners
2. 24-10
3. Steelers- Jerome Bettis

Hello Everyone -

Was sitting here reading through old posts in the forum while watching the Cowboys lose. I'm a Seahawks fan in Texas - so Cowboys' losses bring me a certain level of happiness. There were several commercials promoting the upcoming Seahawks game on Thursday night football. I also met my first CPer in real life - joebunaga - he was a great guy to have a smoke with.

Inspired by all those things - I decided to throw my own little contest. Asshats need not apply, everyone else feel free to play.

Here's how you play:

Post in this thread by kick-off of the Seawhawks- 49ers game. You should post the following:

1. Your prediction of the game winner.
2. Your prediction of the final score or a defining play in the game.
3. Your personal favorite NFL team and favorite all-time player from that team. [If for some reason you are weird and you don't have a favorite NFL team -- a favorite college team / player will be a sufficient substitute]

All people that post in the thread by the deadline and correctly predict the winner of the game will be placed into a random drawing.

The winner will receive five cigars from my humidor aaaand something else. Be warned if the 49ers win that "something else" may be poop. :whistling:

A few relevant notes:

1. I'll be out of town on business next week and may not actually get to watch the game - therefore get your submission in by the official kick-off time for the game. I'll most likely be relying on that timestamp to determine eligibility unless someone is kind enough to reply with a "kick-off notice" in the thread.

2. Since I'll be out of town till Saturday and only on CP via my phone - the cigars should go out Monday - assuming the winner responds to my PM for an address over the weekend.

3. The "something else" will go out to the winner a little bit later.

Thanks for playing!

*KICKOFF NOTICE*

No more Entries!

Alright guys. Could of been more of a game if someone would be willing to catch those Russell Wilson bombs that drop right on their hands.

I'll draw the name of someone that picked the Niners out of a hat in a few and send off a pm in the morning.

Thanks again for the chance Nathan, it was certainly a interesting game to watch, many many misses crucial plays and some solid defense.