• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

seal

hectortmc

I just purchased a Leveil 9 drawer humidor and the seal that goes around the hygrometer was to short. I trimmed the two sided sticky seal to make up the difference. my question is this. Do they make this two sided tape sealer and where can i purchase it also. Or is there another way to seal it? thanks for any help. :)

A pic might help as I can't figure out what you did or what you are looking for. It might be just me though :blush:

Ok here goes. The hole in the humidor where you put the hygrometer. When I got the humi it came with this tape to put around the hygrometer. It was a foam like tape it had two sticky sides to it to wrap around the inside edge of hygrometer and install in the hole of the humidor to seal it. The tape was to short to wrap around the hygrometer so I snipped the edge of the tape and filled in the void with what I cut. my question is this can i get this tape at lowes or some place like that or is there another way to seal this. :)

does the hole where the hygro sits go all the way through the wall of the humidor?

Maybe a hardware store has some double sided foam tape. I've never seen it myself but then I wasn't looking either.

AVB said:
Maybe a hardware store has some double sided foam tape. I've never seen it myself but then I wasn't looking either.
[snapback]294101[/snapback]​

They do, I've seen it at Home Depot.

Wurm said:
AVB said:
[snapback]294101[/snapback]​

They do, I've seen it at Home Depot.
[snapback]294153[/snapback]​

depot has it in the paint dept. ask for double sided foam tape-it's a 3m prducts i believe (yes, i am a former home depot employee)

Dang Hector - just head over to the weather-stripping aisle...you know you want more weather stripping.
muttley.gif

Brewmeister your wise between your ears. I mean beyond your years.rotflmao :laugh:

hectortmc said:
Brewmiester maybe some ships wax lmao
[snapback]294567[/snapback]​
Sailmakers wax, landlubber!! :laugh:

Devil Doc said:
hectortmc said:
Brewmiester maybe some ships wax lmao
[snapback]294567[/snapback]​
Sailmakers wax, landlubber!! :laugh:
[snapback]294827[/snapback]​

Give him hell Doc, he claims to have been some kind of SeaBee, SeaBiscuit, SeaPlug, SeaDog or something or another once. He should know better.

:laugh: :laugh: :rolleyes: