• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sean Michaels distilled by Macallan

Qualls07

token pipe smoker
Specs has a line of scotch called Sean Michaels, which is distilled by Macallan. The guy working there said there was some story about brothers etc, but I ignored that and bought a bottle of the 16 yr old for $40.

Unfortunately I dont have any Macallan on hand to compare it to, but is is very very smooth. Not as flavorful as my Glenfiddich 15, but still very good.

I had just never heard of it before and was wondering if anyone else here had seen/tried it. My two favorite "affordable" scotches are the Macallan 12 and the Glenfiddich 15, and my first glass of this ranks right up there with them to me.

It is just their house brand, nothing terribly special. For example the Binny's hand picked casks are a better line since they are actual distillery casks that Binnys selects and not something that was sold to a second party who again sold it to Specs.

Specs has a line of scotch called Sean Michaels, which is distilled by Macallan. The guy working there said there was some story about brothers etc, but I ignored that and bought a bottle of the 16 yr old for $40.

Unfortunately I dont have any Macallan on hand to compare it to, but is is very very smooth. Not as flavorful as my Glenfiddich 15, but still very good.

I had just never heard of it before and was wondering if anyone else here had seen/tried it. My two favorite "affordable" scotches are the Macallan 12 and the Glenfiddich 15, and my first glass of this ranks right up there with them to me.

Back