• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Seanholio's one year anniversary

Seanholio

Don Quixote
So as of today, I've been on Cigarpass for a year and a day. I am now no longer a serf. No, wait, that's not right.

So a year ago, this Macanudo-smoking newb stumbled on Cigarpass, and the cantankerous, generous, and generally-knowledgeable brothers here have really helped me develop my palate. I signed up for the newbie trade right away, and LucasBuck showed me how he got his reputation: he laid a hell of a bundle of sticks on me. A bundle of BOTL's destroyed my mailbox shortly after participating in my first pass. Since then, I've had a bunch of great purchases, bombs, and herfs. So much better than anything else, I like meeting up with friends to smoke a few.

Y'all have been great, and I look forward to many more years of sharing our mutual hobby.

and in that year I have had the distinct honor of herfing with you thrice
Congrats brother you are one of the good ones!

Congratulations on your milestone, i'm always amazed at what different worlds i have come to know, just being part of CP. :thumbs:

Congratulations Sean.
All the best for your next year mate. :D

Congrats on your first year! We still need to get together and Herf. I hear Phil's doing a BBQ in honor of your one year anni soon. Make sure you make it there. Like he said Addy is in his profile. Just PM me before you head over so I can meet ya there.

Congrats on the milestone my friend! It's been a great ride so far! Here's to enjoying many more to come Sean!

Gratz brother! Hope to see ya around for another couple at the very least!

Don

Congratulations Sean! I too have had the pleasure of sharing a stick or two, or three, or four, or five..........ah, who's counting! Glad to have you among us!

Congratulations Sean. After spending some time with you I can certainly say the CP is better with you in it.

Congrats!! The years come and go so fast it seems. I'm almost on year #2 here! :0

Seanyboy!!!! Happy One Year buddy, and don't let any mountain lions rape you on the next camping trip! :sign: