• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search glitches

The Green Monkey

Brap-brap
I was interested in finding more information about the delicious La Aroma de Cuba that I smoked yesterday, thinking that I might have read a review or some product information, reblending, or just general background on the marca some time within the last month or so.

I tried searching for "La Aroma de Cuba" (with the quotes) and I received the following error message:
One or all of your search keywords were below 3 characters or you searched for words which are not allowed, such as 'html', 'img', etc, please increase the length of these search keywords or choose different keywords.

I tried it without the quotes to the same result, and then just searched for Aroma Cuba (no quotes) and, as you might imagine, got all manner of irrelevant results. Among those results, I can't seem to find whatever it was that I remember glancing at recently. I don't visit any other cigar forums, so I don't think it's simply a case of me misremembering the source...

Just figured I'd let it be known that the quote function doesn't seem to work properly when containing short words.